Physician Careers At Coastal Medical
A Message from Dr. G. Alan Kurose, President & CEO of Coastal Medical.
Coastal Medical was formed in 1995 by doctors for doctors; we remain privately owned and physician governed. Our core mission is to provide high quality care to our patients and we fully support our physicians in that effort.
In October of 2015, Coastal Medical ranked in the TOP 1% for quality among all Medicare Shared Savings Accountable Care Programs in the nation (learn more). We are proud that our practice is thriving and invite you learn more about how we can help you build a reward medical career with an innovative, nationally recognized medical organization.
At Coastal, our structure allows for much of the business of medicine to be managed, so you can focus on the work that you have trained long and hard for – providing patients with exceptional care.
Our size and infrastructure will provide you with benefits that smaller practices can’t match and our favorable reimbursement rates and highly efficient billing ensure that you are paid fairly for the work you do. We have a proven track record of stability and success and an established reputation for providing high quality patient care.
Primary Care Driven Accountable Care Organization:
All of our primary care offices are already NCQA Level 3 recognized and have achieved the most up-to-date Meaningful Use measures. We are honored to have been named the HIMSS Ambulatory Davies Award Winners for 2012!Coastal is a place where you can pursue a satisfying career in primary care - with the support you need in today’s complex healthcare environment.
For a confidential meeting or to learn more about Coastal Medical contact:
Coastal at a Glance
• 120 providers in 20 offices and growing
• Rhode Island's first Shared Savings ACO
• Integrated Electronic Health Records (eClinicalWorks) in every office with in-house IT support
• Partnership track available
• Ancillaries include: 15 laboratory sites, Imaging Center, echo, stress tests, a sleep lab
• Outpatient only practice model provides excellent quality of life
• Superb benefits package includes health, dental, retirement, vacation, malpractice and more
• All practices NCQA Level 3 Recognized and achieved most up-to-date Meaningful Use measures
• 2012 Ambulatory Davies Award winners for exceptional use of health IT