Anthony J. Alario, MD
Looking to become a Coastal patient? Click here to view a list of our practices accepting new patients.
Please Note: The "Book an Appointment" option is for existing patients only.
- (401) 615-2299
- 300 Centerville Road
- Warwick, RI 02886
- Rhode Island Hospital
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Worcester, MA
University of Rome (Italy), College of Medicine and Surgery
Boston University, Boston, MA
- Rhode Island Hospital, Brown University Program in Pediatrics, Chief Resident
- National Board of Medical examiners, 1980
American Board of Pediatrics, 1984
Pediatric Basic and Advanced Life Support, 1992-present
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Fellow in General Pediatrics Academic Development Program, Yale University
Pediatric Rheumatology Fellow, Clinical Subspecialization, Division of Pediatric Rheumatology, Yale University
Student Fellowship in Anesthesiology, sponsored by the American Society of Anesthesiology, Summer
- Pediatric Medicine, Rheumatology
Anthony Alario, MD, is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts School of Medicine in Worcester, MA, and completed his residency at Rhode Island Hospital where he was Chief Resident. Dr. Alario has worked within academic institutions and the community to provide training and consultations in the area of pediatrics and rheumatology.