Jill L. Welte, MD
Looking to become a Coastal patient? Click here to view a list of our practices accepting new patients.
Please Note: The "Book an Appointment" option is for existing patients only.
- University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
New York University, New York, NY
- Vanderbilt University Department of Psychiatry, Nashville, TN
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Allopathic Physician, RI
Controlled Substance Registration, RI
- Brown University Department fo Psychiatry and Behavioral Health Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellow (2017)
- Behavioral Health, Psychiatry
Dr. Jill Welte completed her PGY-3 general psychiatry residency training at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, in June 2015. She received her MD from the University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri. She completed her undergraduate studies in social work at Saint Louis University in 1996 and her masters in social work at New York University in 1998.