Karen R. Smigel, MD
Looking to become a Coastal patient? Click here to view a list of our practices accepting new patients.
Please Note: The "Book an Appointment" option is for existing patients only.
- (401) 331-1221
- 900 Warren Avenue
- East Providence, RI 02914
- South County Hospital
- University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester, MA
- Brown University Program in Family Medicine at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Dr. Karen Smigel is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester, MA and completed her residency in the Brown University Program in Family Medicine at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island. Most recently she worked as a primary care specialist in East Greenwich, RI and served as the Medical Director of South County Health Primary Care. She is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Family Practice at Brown University School of Medicine and is a small group leader faculty member at the Alpert Medical School at Brown University.