Rami Almadi, MD
Please Note: The "book an appointment" option is for existing patients only.
- (800) 508-4908
- 900 Warren Avenue
- East Providence, RI 02914
- Miriam Hospital
- Semmelweis University of Medicine, Budapest, Hungary
- Lincoln Medical Center, New York, NY (affiliated: Weill Medical College of Cornell University)
- ABIM, ACLS and BLS Certified
- Pulmonary Medicine Fellowship, Roger Williams Medical Center, Providence, RI (2014-2016)
- Pulmonary Medicine
Dr. Rami Almadi graduated from Semmelweis University of Medicine (SOTE) in Budapest, Hungary and completed his residency at Lincoln Medical Center in New York City. After successfully passing the American Board of Internal Medicine on his first attempt, Dr. Almadi worked as an attending physician at Lincoln Medical Center for 6 years. In 2014, Dr. Almadi was accepted for a pulmonary fellowship at Roger Williams Medical Center in Providence, RI where he became certified in many diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Dr. Almadi is fluent in English and Hungarian. In his spare time he likes working out, running and travel.