- Contact the pharmacy directly for all prescription refills. They will send us a request electronically or via facsimile. This process is the quickest and most accurate.
- We require 48 hours for prescription refills.
- Prescriptions are filled Monday - Friday only, so please plan accordingly.
- Prescriptions are refilled for “active” patients, an active patient is one who has had an office visit within the past 12 months.
- Mail order pharmacies follow the same process as above.
The physician prescribes the medication that is the most appropriate for your medical condition. Since insurance coverage can vary, we suggest you bring a copy of the approved Medication Samples We are aware of the high cost of medications, and that the drug samples left by the pharmaceutical representatives have helped
many patients. Please be aware that the office is not a pharmacy. We can not provide samples for long term use. Drug samples are intended to allow a patient to try a course of medication without incurring the cost of the
medication, in case the medication cannot be tolerated or is ineffective.
Many pharmaceutical companies offer “patient assistance” medication programs and we can provide this information to you upon request. These programs are designed to provide free medications for indigent or uninsured patients.