If you are a Medicare patient, your Coastal doctor will recommend that you schedule a Medicare Annual Wellness Visit at your primary care practice or at our Annual Wellness Center. These visits are free (no co-pay) and allow you to spend quality time with a Coastal provider to talk about your current health status, any medications you may be taking and how we can support you in achieving your healthcare goals for the coming year. Along with wellness visits, Coastal also hosts educational classes and information sessions to support our patients with chronic illnesses at various locations around the state.
Learn more about:
- Annual Wellness Visits (Medicare)
- Diabetes Information & Support Sessions
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Information & Support Sessions
- Heart Failure (HF) Information & Support Sessions
- Smoking Cessation Information & Support Sessions
News & Updates
Seven Coastal physicians have been named to Rhode Island Monthly’s 2019 list of “Top Docs.” The recipients were nominated and voted on by their peers based on specialties.
Coastal's adult and pediatric patients will have access to timely, high-quality non-operative orthopedic consultations and services.